Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Detection Band Ultrasonic:||40 ~ 200kHz||Detection Band Earth Wave:||70MHz|
|Measurement Range Ultrasonic:||0 ~ 90dB||Measurement Range Earth Wave:||-30 ~ 70dB|
|Sensitivity:||Minimum 10PC||Data Storage:||1000 Sets|
Digital Handheld High Voltage Partial Discharge Hipot Tester
The handheld partial discharge tester is used to detect and locate the partial discharge defects of high voltage electrical equipment by non-invasive detection method.
1. Application Scope: non-invasive detection method is adopted to detect and locate partial discharge defects of high voltage electrical equipment.
2. Detection principle: ultrasonic method (UA) and ground wave method (TEV).
3. Detection band: Ultrasonic: 40 ~ 200KHz.
Earth wave: 70MHz.
Earth wave: -30 ~ 70dB.
5. Sensitivity: minimum 10pC(depending on the distance between the sensor and discharging power source).
(1) Ultrasonic sensor.
(2) Earth waves
7. Earth-wave and ultrasonic two-in-one sensor;
8. Software Functions:
(1) Continuous detect waves and ultrasonic signals, to determine whether there is partial discharge;
(2) Real-time display the changing trend of the measured signals, and can more intuitive judge on the development of partial discharge signals;
(3) On-site data storage function.
9. Instrument Features:
(1) Screen Display: high contrast 3.5-inch TFT color screen.
(2) Data Storage: 1000 sets of test data can be saved.
(3) Working power source: built-in 8.4V lithium battery can work for 8 hours continuously.
(4) Power source: input 100-240V AC, output 8.4V/3A, charging time 3 ~ 4 hours.
(5) Dimensions: 230 * 120 * 55(mm).
(6) Weight: 0.7kg.
(7) Environment Temperature: - 20 ºC ~ 45 ºC.
(8) Storage Temperature: 25 ºC ~ 60 ºC.
10. Complete Equipment includes host, sensor, AC adapter, connection cable and transport box.
Quality Guarantee: One year quality guarantee after shipment.
Contact Person: Tracy